FlexiWalk is a new optional Add-On that allows passengers to cancel their tour last minute and not be penalised. Exclusively designed by Life’s An Adventure, this product gives our guests certainty to travel, in a time of uncertainty.
How does it work?
When you book a Life’s An Adventure tour you have the option to add a “FlexiWalk ” add-on. For around 10% extra this allows you to cancel your tour up to 96 hours prior to your tour departure.
How are the refunds given?
The system kicks-in when your booking is less than 8 weeks before departure and you have paid for your tour in full. Normally you would not be able to cancel or move your tour during this time, however, with Flexiwalk you can cancel your tour up to 96 hours prior to departure and choose to just move your tour to a future date you will receive a 100% credit towards your new tour and you won’t pay a $200 rebooking fee. If you choose a cash refund you will receive 80% back which will be paid back into your account within one week of notifying us.
Is FlexiWalk available on all types of purchases?
No FlexiWalk can only be added to a normal priced ticket it isn’t available on any of our discounted price purchases, such as Super Earlybirds, Earlybirds and Spot Specials.
Is FlexiWalk available on all tours?
FlexiWalk is available on Australian walking holidays only. Unfortunately, some of the hotels we use have strict cancellation policies of several months prior to departing, so we are unable to offer Flexiwalk on some of our tours please see individual pages.
Can I can cancel my tour more than once?
Yes, you can cancel your tour more than once, however the second and consecutive times you will be charged a $200 rebooking fee per person for each time you cancel and rebook.
How do I notify you I want to cancel last minute?
You will need to call our office on (02) 9975 4553 and notify us of your FlexiWalk cancellation. Cancellations must be 96 hours or more prior to the start time of your tour. We will then ask you to put this in writing to our Operations team at email@example.com so we can confirm with you your cancellation of the tour.
I am travelling in a Private Group can I purchase FlexiWalk?
Individual members of a Private Group of 10 or more guests can purchase FlexiWalk however a maximum of 4 people can cancel off the departure. It is not possible for the entire group to reschedule within 8 weeks of departure.
Are there any other conditions I need to know?
Your FlexiWalk Add-On must be paid along with your deposit at time of booking or within 7 days of making your booking.
Flexiwalk Terms and conditions:
1. Flexiwalk must be paid with your deposit or within 7 days of booking your tour. It can not be added at a later date.
2. Flexiwalk cancellation is only available when you reach the 8 weeks prior to your departure and once your tour is paid in full. Cancellations must be 96 hours or more prior to the “start time” of your walking tour.
3. To make a FlexiWalk cancellation you must ring our office as soon as possible on (02) 9975 4553 during weekdays and 0407 285 860 on weekends, this needs to be followed up with an email of written confirmation of your cancellation to firstname.lastname@example.org.
4. When you make a FlexiWalk cancellation you can choose from two options.
a) Move your tour to a future date and receive a 100% credit towards your new tour. The $200 rebooking fee will not apply.
b) If you choose a cash refund you will receive 80% back which will be paid back into your account within one week of notifying us.
5. FlexiWalk is only available on specific Australian tours. See tour pages for which tours are applicable.
6. Individual members of a Private Group of 10 or more guests can purchase FlexiWalk however a maximum of 4 people per departure can cancel off a private group departure. It is not possible for the entire group to reschedule within 8 weeks of departure.
7. For new bookings only.