Karijini & Ningaloo Reef tour 2022 dates released
2022 dates for the pack-free guided walk of Karijini National Park Walk and Ningaloo Reef are now available.
In Karijini you’ll walk through deep, stunning gorges as well as climb some of WA’s highest mountains.
At Ningaloo, the world’s largest fringing reef, you have the opportunity to snorkel with Ningaloo’s famous whale sharks as well as walk the coastline’s ancient limestone gorges in Cape Range NP.
Add to this some of the state’s world-famous wildflower displays and this guided pack-free walk ticks all the boxes.
By flying into Paraburdoo and out of Exmouth we minimise driving time and despite the remote locations this tour includes first-class accommodation and food, ranging from luxury glamping and station stays to beachside resorts.
There are multiple 2022 departure dates between May and September so you should find one that suits you. More info click here.
This is an all-inclusive tour with no hidden extras:
Professionally guided – Our CEO’s – Chief Experience Officers who are passionate, well trained and enthusiastic with the ability to bring to life a depth of information
- 3 nights accommodation at Karijini Eco-Retreat
- 1 nights accommodation at Cheela Plains Station
- 2 nights accommodation at Mantarays Ningaloo Beach Resort
- 6 x breakfasts, 7 x lunches and 6 x dinners (served with wine)
- Wow Factor Ningaloo Reef Whale Shark or snorkelling experience (or optional walk)
- Transfers to/from the walk each day
- National Park Fees
- Fresh fruit and trail mix to enjoy during your walk