Our standard terms and conditions apply for all new or rescheduled bookings except for the following temporary exception. If you have a booking on any walk in 2020 or 2021 and COVID-19 directly impacts your capacity to travel you are able to postpone your booking for up to 24 months with no extra charges or penalties. This is subject to the following terms and conditions:
1. The booking guarantee only applies to guests who are directly impacted by COVID-19 as per the following:
A. You are diagnosed with COVID-19 prior to your departure.
B. You are instructed by a Medical Practitioner or a Government Official to self-isolate.
C. If Government policy relevant to your residential address or travel circumstances directly impacts your capacity to travel.
2. This guarantee is only valid for 2020 and 2021 walks.
3. Guests can change their departure date within 30 days of the planned departure date – only if the guest has been directly impacted as per above conditions noted in point 1.
4. Guests making changes to their booking will be given credit for the cost of their tour to the value of the original booking, no transfer fees or penalties will be charged.
5. The credit must be used within 24 months of the date of cancellation.
6. Where the credit is applied to a new booking on the same walk as the original booking there will be no additional charges, however if a client changes to a different tour additional costs may be charged for price differences.
7. No cash refunds are available no matter the circumstances.
8. We reserve the right to be provided with supporting evidence for postponement of the booking.
9. We reserve the right to amend this offer at any time.
We are currently following advice from Government Authorities and Health Officials on stringent protocols which are required during that time. This advice is changing weekly and we will continue to monitor these in regards to group sizes and restrictions.
We have vigilant hand and vehicle sanitising, pre-walk questionnaire screening for clients, client briefing on COVID safe practices and implementing current social distancing measures. Masks are mandatory during bus transfers to the trail. For travel within your own state you have the option to drive where possible to our walks.