Book your next Australian holiday now without spending a cent!
Looking forward to your next walking holiday? Why just dream when you can start planning now. With some uncertainty when border restrictions and other social restrictions will be eased, our ‘book now, pay later’ offer is designed to ensure you can book your next Australian holiday now without the financial risk. With a $0 deposit there’s never been a better time to book a holiday!
All you need to do is press the ‘book now’ button below and then select your preferred departure date. Fill in your details and then press submit. When everything opens up and restrictions are eased we will contact you to confirm your tour. See full conditions below.
Special ‘Book Now & Pay’ Later Deposit… Terms & Conditions:
Our standard terms and conditions apply for all new or rescheduled bookings except for the following temporary exception. If you have a booking on any walk in 2020 or 2021 and COVID-19 directly impacts your capacity to travel you are able to postpone your booking for up to 24 months with no extra charges or penalties. This is subject to the following terms and conditions:
1. The booking guarantee only applies to guests who are directly impacted by COVID-19 as per the following:
A. You are diagnosed with COVID-19 prior to your departure.
B. You are instructed by a Medical Practitioner or a Government Official to self-isolate.
C. If Government policy relevant to your residential address or travel circumstances directly impacts your capacity to travel.
2. This guarantee is only valid for 2020 and 2021 walks.
3. Guests can change their departure date within 30 days of the planned departure date – only if the guest has been directly impacted as per above conditions noted in point 1.
4. Guests making changes to their booking will be given credit for the cost of their tour to the value of the original booking, no transfer fees or penalties will be charged.
5. The credit must be used within 24 months of the date of cancellation.
6. Where the credit is applied to a new booking on the same walk as the original booking there will be no additional charges, however if a client changes to a different tour additional costs may be charged for price differences.
7. No cash refunds are available no matter the circumstances.
8. We reserve the right to be provided with supporting evidence for postponement of the booking.
9. We reserve the right to amend this offer at any time.
When our walking tours restart in September 2020 we will be following advice from Government Authorities and Health Officials on stringent protocols which are required during that time. This advice is changing weekly and none of us are sure at present what these will be come September. We will continue to monitor these in regards to group sizes and restrictions. Moving forward we will have vigilant hand and vehicle sanitising, be conducting pre-walk questionnaire screening for clients and implementing any social distancing measures which may be required at that time. For example clients may be asked to bring their own masks to use when flying to your destination and during bus travel.