10 REASONS YOU SHOULD HEAD TO NORTHERN AUSTRALIA THIS WINTER
From June to August each year Northern Australia provides the perfect place to escape winter with generally wonderful weather of sunny warm days and blue skies.
Life’s An Adventure offers several pack-free walking tours up that way where you’ll experience a part of Australia few ever experience. And if you need more persuading here are our top 10 reasons why you should head to northern Australia this winter.
10. It features some of the oldest geology in the world
It’s hundreds of millions of years in the making!
9. Waterholes, waterholes, waterholes
The best swimming spots this side of the Tropic of Capricorn
8. Clean air, wide-open spaces, blue, blue skies
Say no more!
7. You won’t see better examples of Aboriginal rock art
Places like Ubirr rock art site are simply breathtaking.
6. The walking trails are amazing
From gorgeous gorges to tropical national parks you’ll have plenty of walks to keep you and your feet happy.
5. Deluxe accommodation
Ranging from high-end glamping to gorgeous bungalows.
4. That red ochre earth is just so Aussie!
It’s iconic and there’s lots of it
3. Kakadu National Park, NT
Jim Jim Falls, Nourlangie Stone Country, East Alligator River, Arnhem Land…
2. Purnululu National Park, WA
El Questro, the Bungle Bungles, Cathedral Gorge…
1. The “Wow!” factor
With a scenic plane or helicopter flight as part of your Life’s And Adventure experience, you’ll bring back unforgettable memories!